Kildeer Realtor Presents Kildeer Real Estate
As a Kildeer Realtor, I have helped many families relocating to Kildeer not only with finding a new home, but also by providing valuable information that will help them settle in and learn more about this wonderful community. As a life-long resident of the Chicago Northwest Suburbs, I’m excited to be able to create this resource and hope that it will help you get a feel for Kildeer and all that it has to offer.
Kildeer, a small but growing community in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs, has a current population of 4,200 and is comprised of custom homes, wooded areas and picturesque ponds. Don’t let this small-town fool you though. In the past five years, Kildeer and its surrounding suburbs of Long Grove and Deer Park have been a mecca for high-end, retail establishments with the opening of the Shops of Kildeer.
If you are considering buying a single-family detached home, condominium, townhouse or land for a custom house, this is the time to take advantage of the real estate market. For current market conditions please call me at 847-602-5435.
The secluded atmosphere and recreational opportunities create a welcoming home for families and the location just minutes away from major highways and commuter trains provides an easy commute for executives to Chicago and throughout the suburbs.
Kildeer Resources & Data
Shopping and Recreational Facilities
- The Shops at Kildeer – Located at the corner of Highway 12 and Long Grove Rd., the shops of Kildeer include Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond and Ann Taylor Loft.
- Deer Park Town Center – Located directly across from The Shops of Kildeer, Deer Park Town Center includes restaurants, movie theaters and retailers such as Williams-Sonoma, Ann Taylor and Banana Republic.
- Quentin Collection – Also located at the intersection of Highway 12 and Long Grove Rd; includes Fresh Market, DSW, Steinmart and Best Buy.
- Lake Zurich Park and Recreation Department – Kildeer residents may participate in Lake Zurich Park District programs.
- Farmington Bath and Tennis Club – The private Farmington Bath and Tennis Club is located in Kildeer on Long Grove Rd.
Kildeer Market Data
Kildeer New Listings
(Last 7 days sorted by most recent)