Lincolnshire Realtor presents Lincolnshire IL
As a Lincolnshire Realtor, I have helped many families relocating to Lincolnshire not only with finding a new home, but also by providing valuable information that will help them settle in and learn more about this wonderful community. As a life-long resident of the Chicago Northwest Suburbs, I’m excited to be able to create this resource and hope that it will help you get a feel for Lincolnshire and all that it has to offer.
Lincolnshire, a community planned around the area’s beautiful trees and woodlands, offers a wide variety of family-friendly activities, award-winning schools and housing. Lincolnshire is located in South East Lake County approximately 34 miles from downtown Chicago, encompassing almost 4.58 acres. Lincolnshire shares a border with the villages of Vernon Hills to the northwest, Buffalo Grove to the southwest, Bannockburn to the east, and Riverwoods to the southeast.
Lincolnshire housing, which ranges from two-bedroom townhouses to luxury estates, provides ample variety for any family interested in relocating to the area. Unique to Lincolnshire are the interconnected pathways built into the community. A number of pathways connect the different “neighborhoods” throughout the village allowing the residents to move easily about on foot or bicycle. Lincolnshire boasts many types of homes. If you enjoy the outdoors, love canoeing, want the conveniences of city life, you will love what Lincolnshire can offers you!
Lincolnshire Resources & Data
Shopping and Recreational Facilities
- Golf Courses – Comprehensive listing of public and private courses near Lincolnshire.
- The Lincolnshire Club (tennis club)
- Hawthorn Shopping Mall – Over 160 stores located just minutes from Lincolnshire
- The Village Green of Lincolnshire – specialty shops, boutiques, and eateries, including Robert Vance
- The City Park of Lincolnshire – a mixed-use retail, entertainment, and office development with Wildfire , Champs and Red Robin restaurants, in addition to a 21-theatre Regal Cinema and an IMAX theater.
- Lincolnshire Commons – DSW Shoes, White House|Black Market, Joseph A. Bank, LensCrafters Optique, Bath & Body Works, Cheesecake Factory, and a two-story Barnes & Noble bookstore.
Lincolnshire Grove Market Data
Lincolnshire New Listings
(Last 7 days sorted by most recent)